BeDeSign tries to provide the Customer with a great products at the lowest possible cost to them. Our shipping fees are at lowest rates possible, ensuring fast and affordable service.
Products ship via land, air, and sea. The Manufacturing/ Shipping process varies as stated on each individual item- generally 30-60 days. Expedited shipping options are available at times upon request. Transit time depends on the location and product customer choose. We will inform you of any additional charges, if applicable. Please notify us of any special delivery instructions. For shipping the following rules apply:
- Ship dates, delivery dates, and carrier information are subject to to change.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed. If a delivery is disputed, the customer will be responsible for any charges that apply.
- All shipping dates on invoices are estimated times and orders should be expected at earlier or later dates, thought BeDeSign makes all the posible effort to keep agreed delivery dates.
- Orders ship from DOCK TO DOCK via freight carriers. Freight drivers do not help you unload. They do not operate like UPS Ground that place the package inside the front door. Drivers do not help or assist, unless the customer pays extra for lift gate services. If a customer needs Inside Delivery, that should be agreed upon and Delivery order.
- All shipments follow standard commercial delivery protocol
- The customer has loading dock
- The customer is responsible for unloading products
- Access to the unloading area is not limited
- The business is within commercial zoning
- All deliveries that do not meet the above commercial delivery criteria, including, but not limited to:
- Limited access delivery
- Residential or Non Commercial delivery
- Inside Delivery
- Limited delivery times (i.e.: only between certain hours)
- Weekend delivery
- Call before delivery notification
- Driver’s labor associated with off loading (Note: Driver is under no obligation to assist with off loading unless specific previous arrangements are made.)
- Re-consignment will be subject to additional chargers.
Customers will be automatically charged for any add-on additional requests made upon the receipt of order.
It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the merchandise at the time of delivery. Do not sign the bill of lading before you are sure the items arrived in good condition. In the event that you find the products damaged or defective, make all notations on the bill of lading and take necessary photos before driver leaves. Our company must be notified of damaged goods within 48 hours in order for us to pursue a claim on your behalf. RETAIN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Once the delivery receipt/ takeover protocoll is signed as “Shipment Received in Good Order” or without any note of damages, no claim will be valid or honored. If driver was not willing to wait, you must mark the receipt saying “Driver not willing to wait. Possible damage.” Do not return any item to the manufacturer without prior written authorization; otherwise it will not be processed.
Please follow the above instructions carefully when receiving your goods.
If the shipping address is changed at time of delivery additional charges should be expected, that is even if the new address is in close proximity to the original shipping address.
Availability of Stock: BeDeSign does not guarantee availability of items shown on the website. Certain products may be discontinued at manufacturer’s discretion without notice.