BeDeSign provides Warranty/ Guarantee according the relevant laws of the EU and Hungary. Whereas the Manufacturer’s guarantee more than the period required by law, BeDeSign transfers it to Clients.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies only to products purchased at list price.
Any Claim regarding a product will be forwarded to the manufacturer. It is not guaranteed that the claim will be honored.
The following furniture damages or deficiencies are not covered by the Warranty:
- resulting from operation inconsistent with the rules of using furniture (see General Usage and Care),
- inappropriate care with treatments not complying with the relevant instruction (see General Usage and Care)
- resulting from force majeure or third party actions for which the Warrantor is not liable,
- mechanical damage to furniture arising after it has been handed over to the Customer,
- improper transport (applies to furniture transported without the participation of the Warrantor or authorized seller) and assembly,
- modifications and repairs done without the Warrantor’s knowledge outside authorized service outlets or the Warrantor’s registered office,
- color differences between the color of the product in the catalogue and the actual color of a furniture item,
- differences in color shades between the color of sample in the color well and the actual color of a furniture item (applies in particular to natural or natural veneer furniture),
- difference between individual products purchased by the Buyer successively,
- damages and discoloration resulting from extreme weather conditions or environmental factors (e.g. acids, humidity, exposure to light, etc.) or resulting from improper cleaning or surface maintenance.
- The following properties of materials from which furniture is made are not subject to complaint:
- Differences in shades depending on the direction of the light source.
- In the case of melamine faced board: inclusions and surface impurities permissible by the manufacturer which do not exceed 2 mm2 per 1 m2.
- There may be difficulties obtaining smudge-free surface especially in the case of dark shades of homogeneous melamine faced boards. Details of the maintenance and cleaning can be found in the board cleaning and maintenance manual.
- Glass: minor scratches and inclusions, differences in color between individual sections of glass, minor deformations in tempered glass, if they result from physical or chemical properties of the material, are permissible.
- Aluminium, steel and other metal materials: minor scratches, inclusions and smudges from anodizing, painting, plating and other imperfections in the surface visible from a distance shorter than 0.6 m, are permissible.
- Natural veneer: given the natural properties, a differing pattern on individual furniture items is permissible. Features of the surface resulting from the natural properties of the material (knots, discoloring as a result of exposure to light, burring, etc.) are not covered by the Warranty, either.
- Linoleum: surface susceptible to scratching, properties similar to natural veneer.
- Inclusions in varnished surfaces not exceeding 2 mm 2 per 1 m2.
- Changes in properties typical of a given type of furniture item and normal wear and tear are not covered by the Warranty, either.
- The product will be delivered to the Customer, taking into consideration individual terms and conditions of delivery agreed on with a given Customer, once the defect has been removed.
- The Warrantor is not liable for damage, destruction, loss or reduced functionality of the furniture resulting from other causes than defects inherent in the furniture.
- The Warranty does not cover any potential claims of the Customer on account of lost profit in relation to the defect.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Warranty are available at the Company’s website
- The Warrantor reserves the right to make innovations to products which do not result in any changes to their durability and functionality.
- Any repairs attempted by unauthorized persons or use of unoriginal spare parts results in a loss of warranty.
- Liability on account of warranty only covers the defects resulting from the causes inherent in the product sold.